Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

True Throne Room Worship Teaching Thursday, April 12 2012

The Teaching on "True Worship" mentioned in the Note Below was truly Amazing...If you missed it and would like to listen...Click the link below and it will take you to it...





Sent via email distribution (Pass it on): Apostolic Worship Leader, Evangelist Jacob Toback:

Thursday Evening April 12th at 10:30 pm EST live teaching with evangelist and apostolic teacher of true throne room jacob toback, eastern standard time.

Hosted by KINGdom Movers

Phone: 1 570 548 0093, Pin 954673#

I truly want to encourage those who have not made a decision to be on this live call teaching to be on it. You can bring your questions. invite as many friends as you wish. Dont forget your communion.

True worship is now spreading rapidly and i believe we are going to be heading for a full blown revival through true worship. We have now brethern calling from as far as Australia.

Bow
As i have said before there is as far as I know nobody teaching this truth regarding worship and this is why I have launched the home school ministry for true worship. Not only will you learn it but you will teach it with DEMONSTRATION OF POWER.

Come out from among the dead ritualistic traditions of men and Come into the GLORY of GOD. IF you stay in EGYPT you will dry up and die in egypt.

We must give the HONOR that is due YAH veh YAH shua and the HOLY SPIRIT. ANYTHING that does not line up with the WORD OF GOD is NOTHING less than COUNTERFEIT. What the churches call worship, what the worship leaders call worship is nothing less than counterfeit worship, strange alien fire and is not authorized in heaven.

A prophets work is to tear down, uproot, destroy and then replant (jeremiah)

Kneel
This preacher makes you a promise this day because its GODs promise. The Nations shall come and the people of the earth shall come and BOW before our GOD. Yes to repeat what our sister GLYNDA LOMAX said there is going to be a shaking, a separating and then a spiritual war over the same very thing that started in heaven.

The war started in heaven over worship regarding Satan and the war is going to be finished here over TRUE WORSHIP...Watch!

Lye Prostrate


Evangelist Jacob Toback


If Catholics & their Priests understand the significance of Lying Prostrate before the Pope, in Worship (Picture Above), then why is it soo difficult for us to understand the Power and IMPORTANCE of Lying Prostrate before a Holy God and the Highest High Priest of them All!
Mie~

2 comments:

  1. "What the churches call worship, what the worship leaders call worship is nothing less than counterfeit worship"? What does that mean, what churches and what worship leaders?
    Glynda Lomax is on the money!! The spiritual warfare has been in the works for some time and has now manifested its way in physical form beyond the conception of any man here on earth. I believe the war is not of that we see, hear and read about amongst our Govt. but a war amongst the people that walk blindly and in darkeness everyday. Ppl are killing each other in the streets in Govt and in the labs and they don't even know why. They are recreating History w this biogenetic processing, genetically producing humans animals and plants, etc. Just as they did in the beginning.
    My spirit is heavy and my heart(mind) is tired. I fight everyday and run away from Gods call intentionally for reasons I can't get into but someone will read this and know exactly what Im talking about. I know its wrong and God deals with me everyday I do it. Pray for me!!
    I love this blog site. Its awesome btw. God Bless, i'm so happy for you and I adore your love for the Lord Mie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lekia I thank you so much for your comment...I would love to answer your question myself...Although Jacob answers it best in this teaching! If you truly want the answer to your question above click to listen:

    http://download6.freeconferencepro.com/rec/1281805800-20120413040635-trueworship.mp3

    If for some reason you cant click the link above, please try and copy and paste it or send me a message and I will email you the link...

    What I will say to you is this...I agree with what you are saying, a lot of what we are experiencing is a manifestation of the Disobedience of Man against the Will of God....Also a Manifestation of the Wrath of God upon the Children of Disobedience...

    2Ch 7:14 KJV - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

    This war is of both: Natural and Spiritual...The Wrath of God is both Natural and Spiritual.

    "My spirit is heavy and my heart(mind) is tired. I fight everyday and run away from Gods call intentionally"

    STOP FIGHTING and STOP RUNNING CHILD OF GOD...God has need of you in these last days! The Lord has a Call on your life and you WILL Continue to be tired, with a heaviness that WILL eventually turn to Sickness (s), then Death if you don't Repent and Confess EVERY form of disobedience, hurt, bitterness, resentment, un-forgiveness etc! God is NOT to be mocked or played with! He is calling you!

    I love you Lekia and I do not want you to miss out on what God DESIRES to do in your life!

    I come against, in the name of Jesus every block and hinderance that is causing you to run! Holy Spirit bring back to Lekia's remembrance all that Jesus has spoken TO her and CONCERNING her in Jesus Name! I Declare the Blessing of God's Healing to Fall upon you now...I thank you Lord that once we repent of all un-forgiveness then You and Our Father in Heaven will Forgive us of all our sins! Show your daughter how to release, CAST ALL her cares and hurts at YOU feet in Jesus Name....So that she WILL rise up Healed and ready to do your will in Jesus Name Amen! I speak into you life and I declare that the same love I have for the Lord and the desire for Complete Obedience to God be Your Portion as well In Jesus Name Amen!

    Love Mie~

    ReplyDelete

I Encourage You to Comment on this Post, in the Box Below! I would LOVE to know Your Thoughts of this Post!! Please know that your Comment will be reviewed before added, to avoid Spam or Cruel and/or Vulgar Language! Please be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Comment Feed, so you will be notified of others or myself that may comment after you! Thank You in Advance for your comment and May the Lords Grace, Mercy and Peace be With You, in Jesus Name Amen!

Mie~